fredag 5 september 2008

Speaking at APMT4 in Tokyo












Back in Sweden and back to my paternity leave after one amazing week in Tokyo. Been 4 years since last time and everything is as fantastic as I remember it.

Apmt4
was successful although it was difficult to speak with a translator. Many thanks to Yosuke and his team for a great event!

It was really fun to see Akihito Abe and his team again. We had a great dinner the first night at a classical Teppanyaki/Okonomiyaki place in Love Hotel Hills.













I was also lucky to experience an exclusive sushi-dinner for the second time in my life. The high I get from that kind of food is difficult to explain... but it is better than any drug I ever tried. Drugs are nothing compared to that feeling.













Blade runner feeling in Shibuya...

Inga kommentarer: